Exploring the Yogic Scriptures Manual
This educational workbook is designed to guide you on a journey to explore, understand, and integrate yogic scriptural wisdom from ancient and modern masters.
- Explore ancient yogic secrets
- Realize the truth of who you are
- Discover it's easy to understand such profound wisdom
- A 77 page easy to follow workbook style guide to understanding Yogic scripture
- Questions for personal contemplation to apply what you are learning
- Homeplay yogic practices
- Reference guide for continued exploration
- A depth of Yogic understanding rarely encountered in this age
This manual specifically uses the 8-limbs of yoga as codified by Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras as a foundation while exploring other scriptures that support the one truth of Yoga.
Corresponding Online Course
Please note that this manual is included in our online program called "Exploring the Yogic Scriptures". We are offering it as a stand-alone product, however, in order to participate in the guided meditations and some of the practices mentioned you will need to register for the course. Upon purchase of the manual, you will receive a 50% off coupon for the course.